I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

7 is the loneliest number

my wife began her job now. she works 20 miles away, across the Columbia river and in Vancouver, WA. she is a child therapist (social worker) and putting her MSW to good use, hopefully making sure these children don't grow up to stab one another.
so now i'm lonely, except for the 6 cats that my aunt and uncle have. none of them are declawed and one of them likes to sharpen his claws on my legs.
so i sit here with the laptop on top of my lap (there are no desks) and work via the internet with my company's bidding software; headphones on listening to the film music on this computer.
also, when i'm not working i am getting things lined up for our next place, because we need a washer/dryer, microwave, couch, two desks, a dvd/cd storage shelf x 2, phone services (i think i will use vonage), internet services, no cable because it costs 47 dollars a month for basic extended, but we will get some bunny ears.
also prepping myself for my parents, who will be visiting this thursday. good times.
Peanut m & m's are very good.

18 days

1 comment:

Mikeyb said...

Reedo - Tell your 'rents i say hello when they come out to visit.

How come you always call Ruthie "wife" in all your posts? I keep wanting to edit your posts and do a find/replace in Microsoft Word to change out the word "WIFE" with "RUTH"

I love u man.