I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Monday, September 19, 2005

too many shows, not enough emotion

i am a very picky bastard (i am not actually a bastard, i know and love my papa.)

there are so many season premiers and shows coming out on tv, i don't know what to do with. at this moment my wife (the h.o.h. (head of household via "big brother 6)) and i are watching "surface." 15 minutes in, so no judging yet. watched "threshold" and found it a little lacking in feeling. i know its just begun, but it didn't capture my attention enought for me to continue. i am looking forward to seeing "criminal minds" on wednesday. also "my name is earl" tomorrow.
one of my favorites so far is "prison break" because according to the h.o.h., "you like tattoos." its true, i do like tattoos. i want more, but i am trying to save up for the
LOTR Soundtrack that comes out Nov. 22. times are tight. so tight i couldn't take my wife and i to the actual LOTR symphony as performed by the Oregon Symphony yesterday. i am a poor excuse for a superfan.
this last weekend our friends and us went to Oktoberfest and has some killer bratwurst and potatoes. good times.

my wife made me cut my mop today. she wanted me to tell everyone.

welcome to my friend, Mikey B.

i can't think of what else to say right now except that i like places to live that are your own.

25 Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deer,
prison break is good, but have to watch reunion. it just started last week and it is great!