I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Friday, September 16, 2005

my wife is the "h.o.h"

as my wife watches big brother 6 i sit and daydream about my next residence.

i am such a selfish bastard...wanting to wake up in a place that is my own without smoke making me choke.

i am super stoked on our place because the master bedroom is vaulted and it is open to the living room downstairs. so in essence i could base jump to watch tv. my wife said that we could install a rope ladder. i know that in her heart she was joking, but she will wish she never said it when i do in fact install a rope ladder. about the base jumping, of course i am kidding, i don't think my chute would have time to produce enough drag for me to not break my neck. however, when i get all of the couch cushions set up; bombs away.

another benefit of having our own place is that our food situation would be set up. i think since moving out here i have gained more than one pound and less than fifteen. i think that i've had pizza at least 3 times a week, not that there's anything wrong with that. i just prefer eating healthier, and feeling better, and to be honest with you, having some solid bm's.

i am craving apple. my apple computer that is. it is boxed up in the trailer awaiting to see the light of day and the dark of my "escape hatch." what is it about apple that makes it way easier to use...and more fun. no viruses? i don't know, i'm not a doctor. what i do know is that being a mac user feels elitist somehow. come my friends, join me.

28 Days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ree-eed: I have a new *APPLE* iPod Nano. It is black and tiny, and Kevin is jealous of its color screen.

Why is Ruth the h.o.h?

Mikeyb said...

Reed - Glad to hear about the consistency of your BMs. :-) I was worried about the health of your GI track.