I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Monday, October 03, 2005

i live for the weekend

just spent a weekend with my parents. good times. we went shopping and my dad finally made the leap to apple. i know, i know, it is as a big a surprise to me as it was for you. i thought he would be a micro#@*% user until death, but he did it.

i don't know what exactly made him change (maybe it was Apple's iSight) but he did it. he has got me on a vicarious high. so i got an iSight as well and hopefully i will be able to install OS X Tiger on my powermac.

also, i've made the decision to sell my Canon GL-2 in order to pay for a keyboard that i need to work seamlessly with some of my music software. i am getting very restless to get into my new place. i know i've said that before, but within the next couple months i will be scoring a trailer and begin concepts for my friend's movie "One in Nine."

the weather here should start catering to my hermitish lifestyle. apparently it begins raining around here in late November. i like the rain, but i like siting in front of my computer doing music things even more.

now that Ruthie (my wife) has her new job i have lots of 'me' time...(as if i needed that, right Ruth?) but anyway.

My friend Ian is now a Pilot for Piedmont airlines, under American Airlines (i believe.) it is weird to think that only a few years ago he was searching for his calling as a lift operator at a resort in Colorado. even better though is that now that he is Captain E, he can fly everywhere, so that means this winter he and i can surf on some snowy peaked volcanoes. maybe justin can come and Jesse. Justin's a question mark though because his baby should arrive about the same time as the rain in Portland. congrats to Cletus the Fetus.

i am not sure what else to say, but i better get to work, then read the manuals for Logic Pro 7. i have two weeks of evenings to learn it before my computer gets up and running.

much love my homies!!!

11 Days.

No comments: