I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

evil is the root of my money

my wife and i got moved in over this last weekend. it was pretty sweet! it took four people to move the upright, but including that it only took us an hour and a half to unload the trailer into our home.

we bought a pretty nice desk and it is now all set up and i got my computer set up on it. one thing that is chapping my ass though is that Verizon is so damn slow in getting us hooked up. it is still two weeks from now until our phone is set up and another business week until the internet will be flowing. so i have to leave the house to work (ha, ha how lazy have i become?)

although to fill my "i am not wathcing tv because we only have five channels" time i have installed the music software i bought onto my puter. Logic Pro 7, Reason, and EWQL Symphonic Orchestra. the samples in ewqlso are so good sounding, i almost can't believe my ears. but damn, what a learning curve.

everything is going to be good though, because about the time my internet gets up and running (hopefully dammit) Michael will be finished or close to finished with the trailer so i can begin my work. oh such fine work. i sometimes can't believe that i quit a great job with stability and security and a future full of opportunities so that i could go back to school. however i don't know if i could have lived a totally happy life always wondering, 'what if i had gone into music?'

anyway, thanks for listening, i have to go back to work now. (i hate having to share my internet time.)

20 days (until i get internet in my home)

1 comment:

amelia said...

congratulations on your new home!

i don't see you very much any more (DUH) but if i did i would give you a hug to go along with this statement:

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING AND IT IS SO, SO RAD!

cheers!