I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Friday, July 08, 2005

shooting the moon and other non-living things

i am at my families cabin now. i don't like dial-up internet (sorry mike).
i can make do, but only because i am a good "maker-doer." i am getting really frustrated on the inside that my house isn't selling, but at least...nothing. there is no bright side to this. oh yeah, more time living in close proximity to my family.
i am excited to sell it though because when i do, i will have some "throw around money" that i will use to buy some music software. I am kind of limited right now in my writing and held back by only being able to use garage band and its provided samples. how am i to write for a solo violin when the only provided sound is all string chairs?
i picked up an "Electronic Musician" magazine that said affordable set-ups. upon purchasing mike and i noticed that the "affordable" set-ups begin at around five thousand dollars...dammit. so maybe i will just get Logic Pro 7 and some other stuff after i do more research.
will these things ever pay for themselves? does it matter? i think not. it doesn't matter as long as i am having fun living off my wife! eh.
i wonder if my new town will have sperm clinics. this way i can get money for good feelings to support my dirty music habits. i feel no reservations about that as long as the kids come looking for me. that might be weird inspiration.
Geese suck. they like rocks though. so, i think i will give them some (from a distance.)

No comments: