I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

i.d. thievery

is not cool. i got an email from "paypal" stating that a new authorized email was added to my account. without thinking, i clicked on the link provided in that same email to correct the situation. to veryify that i was the correct user they had questions about my credit card. wow, to think how irrational i was...that was crazy. i went back to the email and clicked the link again to see what email address came up...and it didn't even say paypal in it. if i had taken two seconds and calmed down my brain...
i have cancelled the card in question and also changed my password to two accounts i have.
i just pray that i was quick enough on the draw, and that "my ship will no be scuttled."

please friends...DON'T GET SCAMMED!!!

so Ruth, when you try to use our visa debit card...it won't work. sorry.

No comments: