I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

freebeard



Apparently contrary to popular belief, chicks do not dig beards...well, at least the only chick that matters to me, my wife, doesn't.
so i have decided to conduct an informal poll. use the comments section to vote whether or not to keep the beard. after a weeks time i will tally the votes.

Writing now in hindsight with this day almost behind us, i regret writing my former submission entitled "tempting fate"...for it seems that i have in essence tempted fate. We have recieved no offer on our home...and also it seems that Cold Stone Creamery ice cream is actually bad for you. approximately 1100 calories in my fav...coffee lovers only. oh well life goes on, and every day we live brings us closer to the next ice age so why not have a little meat on our bones (my sympathy to you Anne (fackin Bakken boobs 'n bones) for you have no meat.

don't forget to "VOTE OR DIE".


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you should definatly keep the beard, only people with beards are respectable-Peter Griffin, But seriously keep the beard dude......Cody the Shark Beater

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I don't eat meat, but if I had no meat on my bones, half of my nickname would be impossible.

Also, I refuse to care whether Cold Stone is good for you.

I abstain from voting, because on one hand I'm obliged to like or at least accept beards (Kevin ain't shaving anytime soon), but I don't want to undermine Ruth's efforts.

P.S. Bring back the tonsure!

Reed said...

i have offered on more than one occasion to bring back the tonsure...but Ruth does not approve (even moreso than the beard)...thanks for the encouragement. i am "R-whipped."

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with wifey on this one....shave it. Beard = ouch when making out.

amelia said...

i second sarah and, um, "wifey." lose the beard -- but keep the dangerous piratical gleam in yer eyes.

Anonymous said...

I say lose it man. If there is one thing I have learned over my many, many years....... Keeping the female in your life happy is of paramount importance.

Signed,

The Numbers Guy ($cha-ching$)

Anonymous said...

Hey Reedus-As a rule I like the facial hair, but in this case, I guess if I were you I'd do what makes Tooth happy ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude-Beards are sexy. Beards don't cause make-out pain, stubble does. Your wife can attest to my personal experience with this, as she witnessed my bloody lip at Quiznos. Keep it!(Sorry Ruth--I'll still make out with you and I don't have a beard or stubble!)

Anonymous said...

I am fond of *nicely trimmed* beards, but you should know that wives everywhere prefer a just-shaved-face. Besides, how often does Peter Griffin sport a beard?