I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my hearts path

so anyway...to make four words into a story...
when my wife graduated from UND with a master's of social work and couldn't find a job here in the great cities of north dakota, i decided to take it as an opportunity to ruin my dads plans for me.
my dad had visions of me going into the family company to take it over and buy him out...well, truth be told i did too until i remembered how much i loved school.
i have decided to go back to school for music composition and film scoring.
first i applied and auditioned at U of M Twin Cities...after they said not this year then i went on down to ISU where an old prof. of mine does his thing Dr. James Rodde. i auditioned there and was accepted. being accepted makes my ego go yay.
after my wife, Ruth, and i decided that we were going to move to ankeny, ia...i decided i would rather live in the Pacific North West.
so now ruth and i are going to move there when our house sells (more on that later).
the four words being i'm going into music...or railroad's not for me...or sharks can bite hard.

No comments: