I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my friends

here is a shout out to those who will most likely be reading this shi-ite in the future.

Ian---someday you and i will fly somewhere that we couldn't walk to within a day.

Michael S.---you and i are going to do lots of post-production work on your films.

Erick---i am moving to live closer to you where we will revive Tougher Than Fred Savage, our band.

Laura---my operation buddy...shorter than me but with more spunk.

Mikey B.---my minneapolis buddy who will soon have controlling interest of my favorite chain...best buy.

Cody---my brother who is now a floridian. if you need shark protection...he's your man!

Paul---lives in colorado and wants to work for the FBI. thats cool, but...don't get killed.

Justin W---moving to florida too...helps me with problems...going to have a kid named cletus.

Tommy C---living and dreaming in LA. i hope he makes it so that i won't have to work so hard when i try.

Sarah P---sorry dude, but we aren't moving to iowa anymore. ruth still thinks you're hot though.

Sarah H---Teacher. i see her once a year and we always talk about the good old days. i love those good old days!

Fackin Bakken Boobs 'n Bones---how's it going in the south. you're ladies miss you!

Steph ---i wish that we were still going to live in the same town...but i guess i will have to survive without Rossie.

Amy Jo---graduated from art school. making shirts and drawing and stuff. waiting for her husband to graduate a doctor so she can go into creative retirement.

Jake---banking hardcore. back in school for his masters. one day he will audit me and say, "no."

Lincoln---knows that he wants to be a nurse...but still lives with his dad and doesn't go to school.

Amelia---my inspiration to type words into this machine...looking down so that we may constantly strive. i miss your hairy legs.

Jesse---moving to Indiana so he can fly to where i will live to go snowboarding and make wonderful movies.

Kevin---my MAC friend. inspires me to spend more than i have to get things i don't need, but want really bad.

Lips and Tips---i will definately miss whatever it is that we have...i can't wait till you move to the PNW too!

LuuuuuKE---helped me to see the light coming from the left!!! WEST WING forever friend!

Skip - where are you?

Eric E ---what are you doing in california? are you going to rejoin TTFS and produce our album?

Cargile---dude...married and a kid. nice. i think a texan...so don't mess with him. Remember the towels?

Katie H-B---married my mac friend. her hair is really cool right now.

Giz---your huge hair and personality are missed. did i hear wedding bells?

Kelli---moving to New York...wow...i want you to make it as a designer so that when i am nominated for a grammy, or an academy award, or you know, just for lounging, you can design me an outfit.

meegs---banker extrodinaire. i havn't seen you for ever...plus today.

A.J.---should i call thee captain? boat cruise dancer. i always knew you'd be a hot dancer.

Darcy---my old roomie. we kissed on stage.

Jenni D---my asian friend and future scientist...saving civilization one test tube at a time.

Abby---i havn't seen her since graduation '99. still breaking webbies heart i presume. doing well i'm sure.

Orbs---the world is changing.

Sister---i tricked my bro-in-law into thinking we would move down to AZ. sorry...i am a jerk.

Dot---you son of a peach. or daughter...what are you up to?

Ande Poehls---i watched you burn your happy place with methane gas.

i know there's more...but i have to commit to my BM!

No comments: