I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

my house is a frickin sweet place...so why won't anyone buy it?

uhhh...its been on the market for a good four months now.
no offers, not many lookers even. i need to be living in wash by sep 1st...so the selling deadline for me is the first of august.
its funny because my realtor says that everyone that goes through says the house is beautiful. apparently people don't think so...otherwise, you know, my wallet would be harder to sit on.
i guess in hidsight i shouldn't have moved into a state with such high personal income tax...or maybe i just shouldn't have built my house on a pet cemetery.
if you have never seen my house...you may not see it. i am thinking of burning it down and collecting the insurance. then again, i don't like fire and i wouldn't want to burn my computer.
do i switch realtors or what. if you want to buy my house talk to Patsy at coldwell banker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vouch for the frickin' sweetness of the house.

amelia said...

i *also* vouch for the house's sweetness. also, my legs are no longer hairy. times change; old radicals sell the fuck out.