I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

time to blog (starring Samuel L Jackson)


okay here's the thing...i drive and talk on my cell phone all the time. i don't understand how they won't allow that, but instead allow a "hands-free" headset. i don't think the problem is your hands...i think its your brain. when i am on my cell phone in my car my brain isn't driving, it's talking.
enough of that.
i just got two of my wisdom teeth pulled 5 days ago and i am starting to feel better. when they put me under i could feel them move my head and pull my teeth. an interesting feeling while under. my favorite part of having my teeth pulled is that i got out of work for two days. my least favorite part of having my teeth pulled is now i have TWO (more) HOLES IN MY HEAD.

No comments: