I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i'm not even a F#@*!^G customer

and i totally hate verizon. as i type i am on hold.
one month ago i ordered service for phone and internet. i recieved an email verifying that i submitted an order, but nothin else. so a couple weeks ago i called to see what my order status was, but i got shuffled around and then was finally told that the phone would be set up on Nov. 1.
So that was yesterday, and guess what...no phone. so now, i call in and give them my info, and the operator tells me that my info was never transferred to the dept. that handles new customers. i have a feeling that when she takes me off hold she is going to tell me she can get a service rep. over to my house in a couple of weeks. c'est la vie.

on monday i brought the trailer i used to move halfway from my old home where my company had a crew working. they can take it the rest of the way. for my drive with the trailer i got 8 mpg. which is very not nice to the wallet. however, on the way back home, i got 19 mpg at 75 mph. i like. i will be totally jazzed when i get my next car that gets 40+ mpg. when that is...who knows.

i wish i could say more, but the hold music makes my brain melt.

infinity...(at this point, the time i will have to spend in purgatory (hold.))

1 comment:

Herr Vogler said...

You should call verizon back and tell them that if they don't get someone out there today or tomorrow you're going to go with someone else. It's not your fault they screwed up and you shouldn't have to deal with it. That should light a fire.