I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Monday, November 07, 2005

verizon...more like...

wow.
so the phone is supposed to be hooked up today...i'll believe that when i see it.
just to be safe i called them up to make sure they have my order for dsl and to check on the status of the phone.
so after having been rerouted several times and calling two more numbers i have established that they do not have an order for my dsl and that if i want it i will have to place another order. my hate and disgust for verizon is growing exponentially. i have no doubt that some other customer for them is being treated with hasty compliance and speedy delivery,,,and oh yeah...no screwups. it would only be fair...the ying to my yang. but the way i and my order have been dealt with, i fear that verizon has NO competency. now marks 120 minutes i have had the phone to my ear.

my wife, friends, and i went to Seattle this weekend and saw the Music museum with the Jimmy Hendrix display. it was relly cool to see things like that in person. it also makes you realize how small in physical size certain people are. Britney Spears and Christina Aguilerra are about the size of my 18 year old cousin. they are dwarfs. of course i am from the North, where husky humans are the norm.

so now 10 Days until internet.

1 comment:

Herr Vogler said...

While I'm certainly not a Hendrix fan, I can appreciate his importance as a cultural icon.

And Hooray for husky humans!!!