I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Monday, November 21, 2005

internet is...

it lets me do lots of things that are really fun and (illegal). like using music without permission. if you want to see what i mean, check out my video that i made with my mac. it is a really shitty quality (because of all the compression) but fun to watch. actually it could potentially be really boring. it is 4 minutes long and may take a little bit to load up (based on your connection speed.)

it is of a ski trip that a couple of my friends and i took last year. it makes me wish i was better at snowboarding.

and if you like that, then check out this other longer video that has nudity and some pretty graphic shit...literally. although the quality might actually save you some disgust. this one takes a really long time to load up because it is 22 or 28 minutes...i don't remember. but it is totally worth it...or not.

anyway. i will get back to work now!

No comments: