I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

who here likes...

who else loves the "Firefly" series by Joss Wheadon?

i know i do. the characters are so deep and the shows direction is one that is very intelligent. i finished watching the 14 episodes and those with commentary and i must say that i am very dissapointed that there are only 14 episodes. i haven't yet seen the movie, but i hope it is able to answer some questions left open by the very early cancellation of the show.

if anyone wants to go snowboarding, come and visit me. Mt. Hood is supposed to get 2 feet today, and Mt. Bachelor should get about the same.

i've never ridden a volcano before, but the only thing stopping me is time.

4 Days (until phone)

2 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

I've never seen the show but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Reedus,
I saw Serenity with some of my classmates and it was awesome! A fellow Grad. student of mine, Deb, loves the Firefly series :)
Lou