I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

the trailer is too heavy

we got pretty much everything loaded...so my wife is happy (most important thing.) what's funny though is that when we began loading the trailer we tetris'd everything in...so we actually have quite a bit of room toward the back of the trailer. this makes the front of the trailer very heavy and puts my truck in a perpetual state of wheelie. whats very cool though, is my parents are giving us their upright piano. not only is it cool because its a, you know...piano, but also, hopefully it will be enough ballast to counterweight the trailer. now that the packing is done we will have to fill our time with hanging with friends. and my mom, because its her birthday on Monday.

5 Days.

1 comment:

amelia said...

i'm so excited for you guys. this is going to be awesome. *you* are going to be awesome. can i come visit you on the left coast some time?