I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

life (the making of)

Congratulations to my friends Chad and Susan! they just completed making a baby. He is 27 or 28 (i'm not quite sure) but this is their first.
Wow. a new life. i can't wait to have a slave...i mean baby of my own, but right now i am too selfish, so i will keep practicing. My rediscovered friend Erick and his wife Trish also have a ten-month-old. people my age and their babies is foreign to me. what's even crazier to me is my friend Jayme who is my age and has a 6 year old.
i found another place and am going to look at it around 7 Pacific, but the realtor said that if i don't make an offer (if i like it) then it will be sold in the next couple of days. Crazy market.
Welcome to my newest (known) voyeur...Mrs. Perry!

9 Days

No comments: