I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Monday, August 08, 2005

1 week MIA

i know i've built up all of you into thinking that i would be leaving for the PNW tomorrow, but i must inform you all that i have added 7 days.

Reason: ear infection combined with flu like symptoms. i can't hear a damn thing out of my right ear. the doctor says that my ear canal is swollen shut. blood leaking out...migraines...it sucks. this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.

i decided that i didn't want to be driving over mountains where pressure changes might affect my head and its ability to do headlike things.

so the new countdown begins:
7 Days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reedus, where are you?

Anonymous said...

hi from austin, mn library! reedo...get better!