I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Friday, August 04, 2006

a call to arms, avenging one of the G.P.O.o.t.P.B.



this morning at 4:36 a.m. my father, out on his morning jog was jumped and beat up/mugged by three people who jumped out of a car.
another jogger who happened along called the police who came swiftly. two took off in the car and one by foot. the police took my dad to the hospital where it was determined he had multiple ribs fractured and a broken septum (nose), amongst other now squishy parts.
my uncle who picked him up from the emergency room gave him a brief interview asking what happened?
my dad's main comment was, "i had two of them, but the third one tipped the scale too much. now take me to work bitch."
he should be fine as healing is able to take hold.
I Love You Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shout out to my favorite father in law!!

Anonymous said...

Did this happen in my small, safe city? Hope you're feeling better, Bill!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that was your dad? I'm so glad he'll be okay. Have they caught them? (And seriously--what idiots!)