I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

my computer (so fresh and so clean)

earlier this week a few of the applications on my computer stopped working completely. it wouldn't have been so bad if one of them weren't the most important one on that computer...Logic Pro, the program i use for scoring.
the cause of the shutdown...an OS update.
so i took it upon myself to go balls out and format my harddrive and reinstall everything...scary.
anyway, in bringing the computer back to life i was missing some programs that i didn't even think of. so a minor purchase had to be made...Apple's iLife '06.
this software includes a new program called iWeb which features a few things that are cool.
i invite you all to check out this new website.

it will be undergoing quite a bit of construction in the next few weeks and i will be making the difficult decision of whether or not to use it as my blogspot or keeping this blog. my wife says i should have a vote, but the outcome may be tampered with based on the fact that i spent money to have that program.
so let me know.

THE NEW WEBSITE

4 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

smells like...a petunia...like rain...like 40 days of rain

Herr Vogler said...

retooled the website already, eh?

Reed said...

sorry mate.
i removed the "business" stuff. and put it at another site.
www.seashipstudios.com

and the sister site is where i will be listing a newer improved business site.
www.seashipstudios.net

back and forth and back and forth until someone hires me.

Herr Vogler said...

Right on, mate...