I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

back where i belong

so i made it home safely from the great white plains.

pretty much spent all of today catching up with paperwork/bills/budget/and you know...all the regular stuff i usually do.

i had a fantastic time visiting the Reimer clan and partying like it was 2006.

now to catch up with this bloggy thing.

to Tim S. (the warrior-bard) you asked me what the Firefly score is like. well, instead of me feebly trying to explain it or compare it with other scores you can check it out for yourself at my iDisk page. the songs are in mpeg-4 format (iTunes) and you have to download them i think. so check 'em out...and that goes for you, my other blogger friends, and whoever the hell wants to check it out!

also i have put the photos of a day on the set of Michael Stromenger's "1 In 9". from that page you can link to all others. there are 8 pages in total of photos, and i really am too lazy to post them all here. i don't know why, but stupid dotmac won't allow fore than 48 photos on their stupid web page maker (for the old version...i don't know about the iWeb that comes with iLife '06) but i will have a link on the right hand side of my blog.

also coming soon...an interview with Reed acclaimed director Michael Stromenger.

plus more.

also, i posted a new (or rather old) home video that i finished editing from me and my buddy a couple years ago at Whister/Blackcomb
so yeah...shoot me a line and i will hit you back.

2 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

perhaps your title should have been: "back where you (dr. evil voice) b-log???

Reed said...

you are correct sir.