I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

3 more cures, and then we live forever!!!

you must forgive me my friends. i have been in cryostasis until my nemesis was released. and now i come to find that swearing is no longer allowed and the toilet paper has been replaced with three seashell things.

okay, actually i have been building railroads in St. Cloud Minnesota (now on my list of least favorite american towns.) no internets for me. now that i am back among the living i am able to tell you all about what is happening.

this weekend is lake weekend full of friends, family, and most importantly RUTH!!!! she is flying to Bemidji, MN for the weekend to break up the monotony of aloneness.

a week after she leaves i will be going to Pensacola, FL to certify some dudes to operate forklifts and backhoes. do i see a tattoo in my future?

other than that not much else is going on. i am very excited to see superman, and pirates of the carribean 2. i heard on the radio that Keith Richards will be making an appearance in pirates 3 as jack sparrow's father...AWESOME!

as far as new music goes i bought the new lost prophets album yesterday. also bought a CD by the composer Eric Whitacre from minnesota public radio. and if you are into some crazy metal, you should maybe check out Dragonforce's "through the fire and flames".

in a little more than a month i will return to the land of port to begin learning french. does that make me a stupid american?

48 hours until i see RUTH!

34 days until i return home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming through Chapel Hill on your way to Florida?
(And even the Hoovers can't move St. Cloud up your list?)

amelia said...

dude. like anne says, there are hoovers in STC...show a little respect!

Herr Vogler said...

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!

Mikey the Pikey said...

Hehe, hehe, heh... Yeah, I guess I could see how that'd be a problem!!!

Mmmm...ratburger!