I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

my existence in a blog post


this is my baby brother and i in a dept. store.



hello all you out there in blogland.

i have been busy these past few weeks constructing railroads. it isn't so bad...but i don't have the appropriate attire. it has been snowing and blowing, raining and cold. i have t-shirts and a coat (non-waterproof.)
a lot of the time i have been in western north dakota. devoid of all but OLN where i can watch playoff hockey...something i can't even do at my home in Oregon.

i wrote about ten minutes of music for "1 IN 9" and have yet to see it in the film. hopefully i can meet with Michael within the next month to spot and make a que sheet.

i went to the lake last weekend and my friend and i went wakeboarding in the 47 degree water. even though we had wetsuits, my balls were still residing mere inches from my solarplexis.

in 4 days i am flying to portland for a visit to my home. i am so freaking excited. to be home and see my wife and tour the great northwest.

not too much else going on. just living and earning money this summer to help offset some costs of tuition for my second bachelors degree. you know...i never would have thought that i'd have 2 of those.

No comments: