I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SNOW DAY. YAY!



Today it snowed in the Portland area. most schools closed right away. mine didn't, however, i decided that i would rather be safe than sorry.
so i drove Ruth to work passing several stalled cars, and city buses (including my own) that were sideways in the road. i'm glad i decided not to go. when i got back home i saw that PSU cancelled their school today too.

what to do, what to do. homework. i have a piano quiz tomorrow, and i am having an abnormal amount of fun composing my string quartet. in 2 weeks we are supposed to have at least 15 measures. i think i can do that. i have 41 so far, but they need a little tweaking.

how's everyone else doing?

1 comment:

Mikey the Pikey said...

15 bars...in two weeks, that's it - no pressure there bud!!!

Of course, I'm not one to talk, I've barely composed 15 bars in the last two years!

I'm so pathetic, wait, no I'm not...I just have monkey troubles.

I need to tweak my first quartet one of these days too (finishing the second wouldn't hurt either). Maybe then I can get a decent performance somewhere...

sigh