I see the whale, and the waves keep coming. DAMN THIS PEG-LEG!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

1 quarter down, 29 left to go.

wheeeeee. that was fun.

first quarter of directional learning (school with a goal) in the books. 6 days until i can access my grades, but i'm going to go "professor Trelawney" all over this and predict a 3.999 average.

i have a couple days of relax time until i fly back to Grand Forks, ND to visit family and play some Gears of War with my cousin, and my brother (online).

then when i get home from that i leave for AZ to celebrate baby Jesus' birth with the in-laws.

so basically i have a month off in which to get a little ahead of the game. i plan on working on my piece for 8-part choir. also working on a few cues for "1 In 9" (especially if i can meet up with Michael S. on my adventure to the central plains.) and also studying up on string quartet.

if either of my two blog readers are going to be in GF from dec. 11-20 give me a shoutout and we'll go and have some paradiso spinach dip.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh i'm soooooo JEALOUS!!

Mikey the Pikey said...

Actually, you have 3 blog readers...I'm big enough for two people!!!

Herr Vogler said...

"I'm in, too!"

amelia said...

OH EM GEE!

i am getting to the midwest on the 19th...but then i'm stuck in st. cloud until almost new years'. so no crossing of paths. grrr...

but at least you've updated your blog, so i can check up on you in a semi-creepy way even if i don't see you.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Reed, you're leaving a day too early. Why didn't you plan around my schedule?
And hey, I tried skiing for the first time this weekend, and didn't break any bones! I must not have done it right.

Anonymous said...

Can we have Blue Moose spinach dip instead?

Reed said...

ladies.

i think we can do both.

one right after the other.

Anonymous said...

Please, wait for me to ride the moose! Although I'm still pissed at the Moose for raising the prices, cutting out sides, and putting frickin' chicken in my stir-fry. It's a big betrayal, but sometimes you just gotta ride a big blue metal moose.

Trevour said...

Argh, why didn't I read this sooner? I coulda rounded up Jef and we could've hung out! I'll try and keep track of your next visit to the area.